Friday, March 12, 2021

Friday! 3/12/21

 Woo it's finally Friday! I don't have any real plans this weekend but it is just nice to know that I have two days to do whatever I feel like doing. This week has seemed like a long one.  It might be because spring break is coming up soon and all of us want and need that week off asap. It might also be because I have had a lot of work to do to get ready for my maternity leave.  Several co-workers have told me not to over-work myself trying to get things done, but it is just kind of in my nature to make sure I have everything organized and completed before I leave.  Even though someone is taking over for me I still feel like I need to do as much as possible before then. 





2 comments:

  1. Take the advice of your coworkers. One of the hardest things for teachers to learn is the school keeps functioning even when we’re gone. It’s humbling but true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with those co-workers you need to relax. I am sure going to miss you while you are gone!

    ReplyDelete

Day 31! 3/31/21

  This month of blogging has flown by! It has been nice to write down my thoughts each day this month.  Today is sunny but chilly, so I thin...