Saturday, March 13, 2021

Virtual Shower - 3/13/21

Next weekend I am having my 'virtual' baby shower.  I wish it could be in person but there are just too many risks right now, and with the unpredictable weather in Chicago it was just the best choice. We are playing a few short games and I *hopefully* will be able to show some of the nursery if the furniture can be put together by then! The gift card prizes for games will just have to be mailed/emailed, and I know people will be fine with that. It will be nice to see the faces of some of my friends and family that I have not seen in over a year! I figured that hopefully by next spring things will be safer and I can have the same people over for a get together to meet the baby and have a 'real' gathering. 




3 comments:

  1. I missed a virtual shower for my niece and I feel such guilt! It should have been easy to attend since I didn't need to travel. I hope you all have a great time and that you are able to show off your nursery. I'm going to go write to my niece now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bummer that you will have to have a virtual shower. But I hope you can celebrate with the baby and have a real celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a great plan!! And everyone will have fun and enjoy being together and celebrating your upcoming event. And yes, next year, you will be able to have a gathering, maybe a birthday party, where you can celebrate in person!

    ReplyDelete

Day 31! 3/31/21

  This month of blogging has flown by! It has been nice to write down my thoughts each day this month.  Today is sunny but chilly, so I thin...