Sunday, March 14, 2021

The wrong shade of blue 3/14/21

 Well, we picked the wrong shade of blue for the nursery accent wall. Totally learned a lesson about buying a sample first! We usually do, but this time the paint color card seemed great, it was more of a 'grayish blue'...but once on the wall it was more of a 'baby boy blue' which we didn't really want.  So off we went back to Menards to get a darker color.  Luckily my husband agreed with the color gone wrong and is more than happy to re-paint the accent wall today! 




2 comments:

  1. This same thing happened to me a few months ago. I wanted my home office painted a dusty pink, but the color was more cotton candy. We repainted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you found another place for it. Hopefully you had success the second time around!

    ReplyDelete

Day 31! 3/31/21

  This month of blogging has flown by! It has been nice to write down my thoughts each day this month.  Today is sunny but chilly, so I thin...