Monday, March 22, 2021

Virtual Shower Success! 3/22/21

 I had my virtual baby shower yesterday and it was a success! It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be to talk to everyone who attended.  We played a few games and then just talked about babies and what has been going on in other peoples lives lately. I was so happy to be able to see some of my friends and family members that I have not physically seen in a year or more.  My mom brought over some cute decorations for our background so that it looked more like a baby shower.  She also brought a few treats from 'Nothing Bundt Cakes' which I obviously devoured in one day. 😄




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This cakes sound delicious,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Sounds like a wonderful time. I love Nothing Bundt Cakes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad it went well and you were able to see everyone! Hopefully you'll be able to get together with everyone to introduce them to the baby before it gets too old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am attending a Zoom baby shower next month. Glad to hear it went well.

    ReplyDelete

Day 31! 3/31/21

  This month of blogging has flown by! It has been nice to write down my thoughts each day this month.  Today is sunny but chilly, so I thin...