Monday, March 15, 2021

The hospital bag already?? 3/15/21

I have an app on my phone for my pregnancy that gives a daily 'tip'. Usually they are really helpful and I learn something, however, the tip for today was a bit alarming. It said to start packing my hospital bag now! I am 31 weeks, and the thought of packing "The Bag" is terrifying for some reason.  It seems like I have a lot more time than I actually do! I know things can happen and babies can be born early, I just hope my little guy stays put until his due date. 😀




7 comments:

  1. Oh yeah. I remember being so (im)patient those final weeks that both drag out and hurry forward. And the underlying excitement tinged with worry of it all. You'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think of the bag packing as preparation for a vacation, such as a trip to Europe. When your due date arrives you may be surprised by what’s in your bag. Maybe future tips from your app will clarify why you received the bag packing tip today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That certainly makes things start to feel very real. Will you wait to pack or do what the app says?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popping in for the first time today so first of all congratulations on this new addition! Hopefully he stays put a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does seem early, but being prepared does help ease some of the worry. Did it remind you to have your partner pack a bag too? I didn't pack anything for my husband and he had to keep going home (though that may have been good for him to step out for a while!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope he continues to cook for as long as possible! But having the bag ready just in case can't hurt!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Day 31! 3/31/21

  This month of blogging has flown by! It has been nice to write down my thoughts each day this month.  Today is sunny but chilly, so I thin...