Sunday, March 7, 2021

Painting the nursery

 Today is the day that we finally paint the nursery, and by 'we' I mean my husband. 😊 He has been working 6-7 days a week the past few months for his actual job and this is the first day he has had time to do this, so I am feeling very grateful and relieved! It seems like there is so much to do and so little time. I am 30 weeks now and the time seems to be fast-forwarding. I don't know if you are ever fully ready to become parents, but at least one of the things on the list is getting accomplished today! 




7 comments:

  1. “And by ‘we’ I mean my husband” is exactly what I say when we’re embarking on home-improvement projects. We’ve had many the past few months. I’d love to see a photo of the nursery. My friends’ babies and grand babies have been cathartic during the pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! "We" means it's your idea and he has to see it through. It really is teamwork :) Good luck on "both" of you getting everything ready in the weeks ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post made me feel nostalgic. 11 years ago in March, I was at about the same stage of pregnancy and "we" painted our nursery too. I actually did want to paint, but could not endure the smell of even the low VOC paint, so safely supervised from the hallway while my husband did all the work. Today, I am just trying to keep my active 10 year old from jumping on me so hard that he knocks me down! Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one of the big things! I'm glad it's getting done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I hope you share a post on how it all turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea! So exciting and something else you get to check off of the to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for checking one more thing of your baby to-do list. Hopefully you can post of pic on here of the nursery eventually!

    ReplyDelete

Day 31! 3/31/21

  This month of blogging has flown by! It has been nice to write down my thoughts each day this month.  Today is sunny but chilly, so I thin...