Friday, March 19, 2021

Made it to Friday! 3/19/21

 We made it to Friday! This weekend is my 'virtual' baby shower so I am excited to be able to see my friends and family through Zoom on Sunday. I feel like I am starting to catch up on some household things that have been piling up lately so that is a great relief. I have to say that Trader Joe's frozen and refrigerated meals have been a lifesaver for me these past couple months when I am too tired to figure out what to make for dinner! My top picks have been the orange chicken, chimichurri rice and verde chicken enchiladas.  They are all super easy/quick to prepare and taste good too! 




4 comments:

  1. Yay, I love all the excitement! There is so much to be excited for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re making me hungry! Do you have an Instant Pot? It’s a real lifesaver when you don’t feel like cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have stocked up a few for when the baby comes! You'll appreciate them even more when you've been without a proper sleep for a few nights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy every moment of the shower...it is getting closer and closer!

    ReplyDelete

Day 31! 3/31/21

  This month of blogging has flown by! It has been nice to write down my thoughts each day this month.  Today is sunny but chilly, so I thin...