Saturday, March 6, 2021

Cupcakes!

 I finally tried a new cupcake place not far from my house today and I was not disappointed!  I was on my way to visit my parents so stopped and I got a dozen cupcakes.  There were sooooo many good flavors to choose from and of course I wanted every one. They had St. Patrick's Day themed ones with little rainbows and green sprinkles, so cute.  Its amazing how something so small can bring happiness. My family was happy as well to get a few special treats. I will for sure be going back there again.




8 comments:

  1. What a fun treat on a Saturday! You're right that sometimes it's the small things that bring a lot of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - that's the best part - now you have a new place! It's always a bummer when you finally take the plunge and it's not worth the hype. Good for you - after reading my diet may take a few shots, but that ok. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! You can't go wrong with cupcakes as a treat! They have so many fun combinations of icing and sprinkles, and I feel like they're usually more moist than regular cake! Yours sound so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm....cupcakes! How you been to Small Cakes yet? MUST GO! Plainfield and Naperville!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’d Bevin trouble if I lived near a cupcake shop. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurray for cupcakes! Hurray for all small and tasty things that bring happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have one place in my city that sells cupcakes (besides the grocery stores.) They only sell three flavours. I feel like I'm being ripped off every time I think about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Day 31! 3/31/21

  This month of blogging has flown by! It has been nice to write down my thoughts each day this month.  Today is sunny but chilly, so I thin...