Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Another beautiful day 3/9/21

 It is yet another beautiful day here with some warmer weather and sunshine! I will definitely be opening up the windows in my house to get some fresh air in there. I just love the smell of warmer weather in the spring, it brings a calm over me. The snow is almost melted in my backyard, which has revealed to us that a mole was moving through at some point and eating whatever they eat underground! To say my husband is upset is an understatement.....he prides himself in taking care of the yard and has worked hard to get it where it was prior to this critter infestation.  Its incredible how much damage a little animal can make. Hopefully when the ground thaws the grass will start to grow back in the series of tunnels that have collapsed. 




2 comments:

  1. Yes - I can relate when nature takes back over undercover to muss up all the hard work we put into your yards. Poor guy. All of it you capture so well. It's great to have feelings about stuff like this from time to time to take minds off the rest of everything. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunshine and warm weather today was so good for the soul! Good luck with your mole situation!

    ReplyDelete

Day 31! 3/31/21

  This month of blogging has flown by! It has been nice to write down my thoughts each day this month.  Today is sunny but chilly, so I thin...