Tuesday, March 16, 2021

A Tylenol kind of night 3/16/21

Last night was a Tylenol kind of night.  I haven't been taking much of anything throughout this whole pregnancy, despite being sick for the first 5 months. But last night I had a headache that I could not shake! It started mid-day and was still throbbing before bed. I finally broke down and took the Tylenol. Did it help? Kind of. I at least was able to fall asleep for a little while!  I think it was probably from the weather being so up and down here lately. No coat one week and snow boots the next! 




3 comments:

  1. Hang in there! I still remember the one night, twelve+ years ago, that I had to take some medicine due to a migraine that wouldn't quit. The angst of that decision weighed heavy on my heart. I pray you and the baby are OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand your hesitation about taking any form of medicine while pregnant. I faced the same dilemma years ago. Have you tried massage and trigger-point reflexology for your headaches? Sometimes caffeine helps, too. It’s not ideal, however. Good luck. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you finally have found some relief. This is always a hard decision. I hope you are able to rest easy.

    ReplyDelete

Day 31! 3/31/21

  This month of blogging has flown by! It has been nice to write down my thoughts each day this month.  Today is sunny but chilly, so I thin...